Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Beauty Product Mini Haul

Hey Everyone! 

Last week I went on a mini beauty haul at boots and got some beauty goodies! I did want three other products along with the ones I got but they were out of stock which is really annoying, as they were the reason I went to boots in the first place.

Besides not being able to pick up the L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Mask, the NYX colour correct palette or the Maybelline Contour Stick I was still able to pick up a few products I've been wanting. The first two things I picked up where the other two Pure Clay masks by L'oreal Paris, the detox and purifying mask. As soon as I seen these products were coming out I had to purchase and they were on sale or a first time sale price of £5 which you really can't complain about. I will be trying these products in the next week so I will have a blog for you about my impression on them. 




The next thing I brought was the NYX liquid illuminator in Sunbeam and I swatched this in boots the last time I was there and I knew I would be back to purchase it within the next couple of weeks. This product is going to change my highlighting game forever I believe.

I then got the Sleek Cosmetics Contour Kit in the lightest shade. I actually didn't know I was going to get this but I'm glad I did I think I'm going to really enjoy this product. The shades in the palette are very nice and there is a nice cool tone contour shade in there which I can't wait to play around with. 

Last but not least I brought the Maybelline master sculpt and the reason I brought this was because the bronzer shade looked like it would match the colour in the Sleek contour kit. The highlighter also looked very nice in the pack. I never realised it had a brush and a mirror in the bottom half, that was a very nice surprise!

Have you tried any of these products? 

Dee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment