Sunday, 17 July 2016

Everyday Full Face Make Up Pictorial

Hey Everyone! 

I have finally decided to do a step by step full face How to make up look for you, I decided to do a natural look that you could where everyday. If you would like to know how I achieved the look keep reading.

The Make Up I used are as follows;
Skincare
Nivea Exfoliating Scrub (Boots £3.99)
Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion (ASDA £2.00)
Simple Soothing Toner (ASDA £2.00)
Simple Moisturiser (ASDA £2.00)
Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Moisturiser (I got mine from Selfridges as a starter pack with the eye cream. I don't think you can purchase it anymore I have tried to find it but have been unable to)



Face
Bobbi Brown intensive serum Foundation in Porcelain (Bobbi Brown online £40.00)
Revlon Colourstay Concealer in 01 Fair (Boots £6.99)
NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder in Translucent (Boots £8.00)
Revolution Sculpt & Contour Kit in C01 Fair (Superdrug £3.50)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair (Boots £4.19)



Eyes 
Revolution Affirmation (Superdrug £8.00)
Revlon Ultimate All-in-one Mascara (Boots £9.99)
Rimmel Sexy Curves (Dried out.. I don't think you can purchase this mascara anymore as I can not find it anywhere online)
Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen (Boots  £6.00)




Lips 
MUA Matte in Totally Nude (Superdrug £1.00)

Tools 
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (Boots Starter Set £21.99)
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (Boots Starter Set £21.99)
Seventeen Eye shadow Brush (Boots £1.99)
Naked 2 Palette Brush (Cannot purchase without the palette)
Real Techniques Setting Brush (Superdrug £7.99)
Real Techniques Sculpting Brush (Boots £9.99)
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (Superdrug £5.99)


Step 1. First I prepped my skin by wetting my face then exfoliating it and washing it off with warm water. Taking my purifying cleanser and rubbing it into my face then once it dried I took the toner and a flannel and squeezed some onto the flannel and began to wipe it all over my face. Next using the simple moisturiser I massaged it into my face. 

Step 2. I used my Bare minerals moisturiser to prime my face so I took a small amount onto my fingers and began to rub it in focusing on my problem areas (nose, forehead and under eyes). Taking my Revlon concealer I placed some on my imperfections that were showing around my chin and cheek. Foundation time I used my HOLY GRAIL Bobbi Brown to make my face look hydrated and perfect! I used my Real Techniques sponge to blend it all over my face evenly and always blend it down your neck. Then if any of my imperfections were still showing I placed a little more Revlon concealer to cover them. Next I took my Collections concealer to brighten my under eyes and blended it out with my sponge. After all of that we need to set that all so using the NYX HD powder to set all that concealer and foundation (I used my Real Techniques Setting Powder Brush).
(Yes this is from my previous post I deleted my picture of these steps! Sorry!)

Step 3. Taking the beautiful Revolution sculpt kit and using the bronzing shade to give my face a more defined shape and some colour, I placed it in the hollows of my face. Make sure you blend the contour/bronzer in to make it look as natural as possible (I used my Real Techniques Sculpt brush). Then taking the blusher in the kit and placing some just above the contour or in other words above the hollows of the face. Then popping some of the highlighter on the high points of the face. Unfortunately you can't really see the highlight in the pictures because my lighting system was crazy bright at the time. 
 (Bronzed up)
(Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter. Look more under the eyebrow you see it better)

Step 4. Time to do the eye shadow and I used my Revolution palette which I adore. I used the shade with 1 on there for my transition shade and used my Base shadow brush to blend it in my crease and a little on my lid. 
        Then taking the second shade (2) I used my Deluxe shadow brush to place the shade in the inner and outer corner of my eye and using circular movements to blend the colour in. Then taking the Seventeen eye shadow brush I carried on blending the shade in the corners and started to carry it into my crease to intensify the crease colour. Using my unused Naked 2 brush I went over the two colours making sure they blended well together and there were no harsh lines between the colours.
Once it was blended well I took the last shade (3) and placed it into the centre of my eyelid and overlapping a little bit over the darker shade on the inner and outer corners of the eye. This creates a halo eye look and its so wearable for everyday.
To finish the look off I used my Supercat eyeliner and winged it out and used my Revlon mascara and my dried Rimmel mascara to make sure my mascara never clumped. 

Step 5. To finish the look off I used my MUA lipstick and here is the finished look

I hope you enjoyed this Pictorial as much as I loved making it! 

Don't hesitate to follow my blog for updates

Dee xx



      

No comments:

Post a Comment